Saturday, November 5, 2016

how to transfer Contacts & Data from iPhone to iPhone or Android Using M...



how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone or Android
Using Mobile Trans.
While backup and restore from old iPhone 6 to 7 I got an
issue that contacts from other group been not transferred to new phone only
contacts which are associated with iCloud where successfully transfer but the
contacts associated with other group were not. So I looked for solution over
internet but didn’t find any good one. lastly I found this Mobile Trans from
wondershare. by use this software I successfully Transfer all the contacts
which were not transferred during iTunes backup and restore.

Hope this video will help you if you faced the same issue as
i did.

Thanks for watching Like if you find it useful

Subscribe my channel for solutions like this https://goo.gl/IBWgEw

Thanks



Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment